Dog with Nifty Fifty

MomentCapture

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
gaton4.jpg

gaton5.jpg

gaton6.jpg

Really liking the feel to these as well, beautiful dog, my favourite being #2 closely followed by #3!

Disappointed :crying:. The dog isn't even holding a camera, forget about the nifty fifty. :naughty:

Their great pics but look a alight bit overexposed to me. The first because of the lighting.

The composition works well though

I like the warm processing and saturation, although there are one or two faults...

the first has too much flare, it kinda looks arty but I just don't think it works.

the nose in the second pic is out of focus while the snout and head is. More DOF needed, if you'd have closed down a stop and focussed on the nose or halfway up the snout you'd still have got the eyes in focus as well as the nose and wouldn't have sacrificed much background blur.

I like third because the focus is almost perfect and the expression on dog's face is nice. I'm guessing you were attracting his/her attention to the ground by ruffling the leaves or something.

Their great pics but look a alight bit overexposed to me. The first because of the lighting.

The composition works well though

Is your screen calibrated?
I always under expose, so these were exposed to taste in PP, so the only areas that should be technically over exposed, are the areas of rim lighting from the sun.

The first shot for me, the dog looks so alert and keen to go.

Martin

Nope not calibrated but neither is my iPhone :) might just be a really light dog or my screens :) the leaves look fine do it's possibly just the background

these are gorgeous! really love the light.. number 2 for me, but i think it's a great set!

No:2 is a very nice shot indeed. Love the composition and the light. Well done

no 2 for me - beautiful sharp eyes and everything else soft. Lovely! :)

Back