domenique

shihan

Suspended / Banned
Name
J.W. van *** Bos
Edit My Images
Yes
My granddaughter Domenique enjoy horseriding very much.

domenique1_edit_080607.jpg

domenique2-1.jpg

Shihanbujin

I'm afraid the first looks very oversharpened in my opinion and it ruins the shot.

I like the second, I can see what you were going for there. It's a shame about the bridge in the background, its a tad distracting but you can't pick your settings in these situations!
Not cutting off the tail in the edge of the frame would have improved this one too.

Its hard shooting these types of pics, I have never managed to come up with any I have been happy with. Nice effort.

To me, the first in particular looks dithered, as if it was reduced to 256 colours or had a Web-safe palette applied or was saved as a GIF before saving as JPEG.

Look! Again! It's all over sharpened! Why can't you see this?

The fountain looks nice(y)

And I thought my mega oof shots were bad and this guy is GOLD MEMBER.............can I be a newbie

Right serious crit on the first shot....... its well over sharpened underexposed then oversaturated and why is the mans teeth above his lips

second shot is underexposed with a blown sky :thinking:and out of focus and..........no processing give it up mate take it on the chin you are ---p anagram of racp:LOL:

well again shots are over processed making the horse look like its got snake skin(scaly) like another post the other day with the models skin

Back