Dongle vodafone and transfer speed

Edit My Images
No
Yesterday and now for the second time, when using the Vodafone dongle and macbook to send pics post match, the blue light was on the dongle indicating 3G was working but the speed of transfer was terrible...an hour to get 10 pics away...not good. I did logoff/on several times but this was no help. All pics were sent by email one at a time via gmail as that's the way the paper wants them. Any ideas/suggestons on what I could have done to get them to go faster would be much appreciated. (all files around 850K in size).

where were you wiring from? ground/car/home?
also how large was the crowd? a larger crowd usually brings down the bandwidth hence speed!
Is yours a 4G area? if not then again everyone's on 3G!. does the area have a good reception as a rule? There is so much information required to really answer your question?.
try being a bit more precise on the details & I'll add my 2p's worth!. Kind regards Graham.

i bought a vodafone 4g dongle, and used it once . complete waste of time, no 4g signal ever
reverted back to my iphone hotspot

Wire from car, crowd 3000 but most had gone by 5pm. 3g area only according to Vodafone map area. In the past they have certainly gone from the same location a lot faster. Just cant get my head round what might have changed. Thanks for your thoughts though.

Back