Donington Trackday

Edit My Images
Yes
Only signed up yesterday but thought id share some pics from the latest trackday I attended.

CC welcome, but go easy as it my first set;)

3051453234_ff2192af7a.jpg

3050607677_41c44888a8.jpg

3159815597_bfab3db520.jpg

3051449688_89af06d3aa.jpg

3159814871_d53c694467.jpg

3050616959_b51089ed05.jpg

3159814257_0d8555e860.jpg

Alex

Now let me tell you about panning.... oh no... too late, you've got it pretty well sorted.

These are great shots. The only real suggestion I could make is to perhaps leave a little room in front of the cars for them to move into.

Great technique!

Cracking set, excellent panning skills. As has been said, the only fault I can find is that there isn't a lot of room for the car to move into in some of them.

Thanks for the praise and the comments taken on board for next time.

Alex

Welcome, great stuff. Make them a bit bigger next time;)

I like these, well done, can you just turn up at Donington when a track day is on, or did you know someone who was driving, oh BTW were these shot behind the fence as a spectator. Oh and where was number 2 on the 2nd lot you posted shot from, i can't recall the location. Thanks.

stunning shots there
I'm having trouble picking a favorite, I'm torn between no2 in the second set and no7 in the third

I like these, well done, can you just turn up at Donington when a track day is on, or did you know someone who was driving, oh BTW were these shot behind the fence as a spectator. Oh and where was number 2 on the 2nd lot you posted shot from, i can't recall the location. Thanks.

I was with a friend but ive never had a problem driving in through the paddock entrance. If you cant drive in, then you can park just outside and walk through.

All were shot either in the grandstand on the pit lane, or through gaps in the fence.

Pic 2 on the 2nd lot is coming down the start to craner curves

1, 2 and 7 I like. I am a touch bias on the model, but they are still the strongest shots.

Gary.

Great pictures of your elise R. I had use of an 111R and new elise S aswell as the R for a month or so and loved them.

My VX after a run out yesterday
014.jpg

Nice set of shots from Donington (y)

Some nice Elise/VX's in this post too, Detailed a VXT last summer, stunning little car :D

FinishedOutside.jpg

FinishedOutside2.jpg

EngineCoverFinished.jpg

Darren

Damn, where's that picture of my Punto road-shagger ....

Back