Donna Nook and what price a photo are you willing to pay ( numerous photos now added)

I think this one was laughing at all of us too
IMG_2974.jpg

it was good trip,
regards,
john.

It was that mate (y)

Regards

Richard

i went to donna nook last year and it was a fantastic experiance i do totally agree with what your saying , i actually went there about 6 weeks ago as i was working nearby and saw the first pup there but i never went onto the sandbanks, last weekend i went to the seal colony at Horsey in Norfolk did go onto the beach there and the warden came down and explained that they have a voluntry beach closure whilst the pups are being born and asked if we would mind getting off the beach and photograph from the dunes, he explained the very reason that lost explained and also that the pups cant swim either when they are new born and that several had drowned due to photographers getting too close the previous year, with that we moved to the dunes as i certainly wouldnt want to think that i had caused any distress to the seals

Unfortunately there are some who are not as sensible as all on this thread.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=272750

Thats a sad fact but correct

i went to donna nook last year and it was a fantastic experiance i do totally agree with what your saying , i actually went there about 6 weeks ago as i was working nearby and saw the first pup there but i never went onto the sandbanks, last weekend i went to the seal colony at Horsey in Norfolk did go onto the beach there and the warden came down and explained that they have a voluntry beach closure whilst the pups are being born and asked if we would mind getting off the beach and photograph from the dunes, he explained the very reason that lost explained and also that the pups cant swim either when they are new born and that several had drowned due to photographers getting too close the previous year, with that we moved to the dunes as i certainly wouldnt want to think that i had caused any distress to the seals

It's nice to know people are making an effort (y)

Regards Both

Richard

Great shot.

Lead by example. Those people who are doing things 'wrong' obviously need educating or you guys will loose something you love. People don't always know best so it's up to the people who do know to lead them. :)

Great shot.

Lead by example. Those people who are doing things 'wrong' obviously need educating or you guys will loose something you love. People don't always know best so it's up to the people who do know to lead them. :)

In theory i agree but you kow the old saying
You can lead a horse to water but you can'nt make him drink
Regards
Richard

Back