7. Lotus Evora

Donington Test Day 13/02/14
by Stevie Borowik (Thanks for 200,000 Views), on Flickr

8. Track Torque's Chevron GR8 Nissan V6

Donington Test Day 13/02/14
by Stevie Borowik (Thanks for 200,000 Views), on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Stevie

Great sense of speed and movement in a lot of these, nice panning technique.

Great set, but for me, from #3 on are belters! I'm not normally a fan of angled shots, but #8 really works. Nice perspective, and my fave of the set.

If I can get anywhere close to these at Oulton park in a few weeks I'll be very happy!
Some crackers there (y) 6/8 work for me

took this picture at the Oulton park testing to show what i generally around, this was taken on the testing day last week.

#3 & #7 for me, keeping the car tack sharp in #3 makes it a stand out shot, #7 works very well and possibly hard to replicate often ?

thanks for the comments it was my first time at a circuit this year so good to get positive feedback.

@PBP27 I always use a slow speed at some point over a day at a circuit so I dont find it difficult now, but thats down to the best part of 2 years practice.

Last edited:
Nice to see some 2014 shots filtering in. I really like the angle in 8, I think its a really good angle for Donny. Congrats on the colossal amounts of flickr views too! I'm happy if a shot of mine gets 10 views! Ha. really solid slow shutter work too, I always find it difficult the first shoot after a break!

thanks for the comments it was my first time at a circuit this year so good to get positive feedback.

@PBP27 I always use a slow speed at some point over a day at a circuit so I dont find it difficult now, but thats down to the best part of 2 years practice.

I've had some success at 1/25th but it is limited, something that I need to work on, the experience definitely counts by the looks of it .

I've had some success at 1/25th but it is limited, something that I need to work on, the experience definitely counts by the looks of it .
The evora shot was at 1/25th but i have had a couple over last year at 1/10th but most are rubbish ;)

@MattyW thanks and i liked it as its a bit different to what you see from Donny. I like to find different spots and shots from the norm.

Back