Dont take a picture of me

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Shy Blue Tit.

IMG_0738.jpg

C and C

Thanks
Matt

Fairy nuff - I was in two minds weather to post it or not. Should have gone with my orignal thought

:shake::shake::shake:

Matt it would be a pretty poor world if every shot posted was perfick in every way and you already knew this one wasn't... :shrug: ... you were brave enough to see an image and select an appropriate title for it... and I'm pretty sure you were not expecting to win any prizes but simply to cheer us up... ;)

I expected a humorous type image and was not disappointed... (y) ... it made me smile and considering I'm in the middle of the deadly man-flu virus that is not an easy task... :cautious:

Well done and thank you from me... :D

Stick with your convictions and post more of what you see and feel... :clap:

:p

:shake::shake::shake:

Matt it would be a pretty poor world if every shot posted was perfick in every way and you already knew this one wasn't... :shrug: ... you were brave enough to see an image and select an appropriate title for it... and I'm pretty sure you were not expecting to win any prizes but simply to cheer us up... ;)

I expected a humorous type image and was not disappointed... (y) ... it made me smile and considering I'm in the middle of the deadly man-flu virus that is not an easy task... :cautious:

well said

Matt you could always ask for it to be moved to the fluffy kittens sections

:shake::shae::shae:

Thank you very much indeed for you super words Ven :)

well said

Matt you could always ask for it to be moved to the fluffy kittens sections

THat is a plan :)

(y) ... it made me smile and considering I'm in the middle of the deadly man-flu virus that is not an easy task... :cautious:

I hope it is not contagious. I mean Man flu is that bad, surely I could get it by reading your posts. I am just recovering from it myself, and don't want it over christmas.

Agree with Ven. Post and be damned I say. I've put loads of shots on here that afterwards I thought 'thats carp, is that', but I probably learned more from them than the ones which were ok. It at least makes you think a bit more before taking the shot and before posting it. (y)

Andy

You got a lot closer to it than I would have done! Every time I arrive in the vicinity of small birdies they zoom off as if the camera really is going to shoot them!

You got a lot closer to it than I would have done! Every time I arrive in the vicinity of small birdies they zoom off as if the camera really is going to shoot them!

I'm sure that you could earn a fortune as a grouse beater

I'm sure that you could earn a fortune as a grouse beater
Last time I saw a grouse I ended up sitting in a bog on the moors, I tried walking whilst looking through the viewfinder - good news is neither the camera or lens got wet, bad news was very wet underwear put an end to my photography for the day :LOL: poxy grouse just wandered off and hid behind a lump of heather stuff, somehow I think birdies are all laughing at me :crying:

Thanks a lot for posting that shot Matt.(y)(y)

At last someone has posted a picture that is not perfect, in every way. I was starting to feel like the forum idiot, with the standard of the photos I was posting.

So welcome to the Pampers club, and as you are only the second member. You can be vice president.:D:D

Last time I saw a grouse I ended up sitting in a bog on the moors, I tried walking whilst looking through the viewfinder - good news is neither the camera or lens got wet, bad news was very wet underwear put an end to my photography for the day :LOL: poxy grouse just wandered off and hid behind a lump of heather stuff, somehow I think birdies are all laughing at me :crying:

:LOL::LOL:

At last someone has posted a picture that is not perfect, in every way. I was starting to feel like the forum idiot, with the standard of the photos I was posting.

So welcome to the Pampers club, and as you are only the second member. You can be vice president.:D:D

You take some cracking pictures, do not put yourself down :):)

I think I am a co-founder of that club, Mine are nothing like the ones posted on here either.
To hell with perfect pictures, enjoy the rejects :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back