Dorset Trip this weekend.

I've been meaning to do the first one for years but dont own an nd filter. Tried at dusk but no joy. Nice job, really like the diffused shadows.

Love these. I really want to get myself down the road to the North Wales coast to try my hand at some coastal long exposures.

Just wish there was more light in the evenings at this time of year as all weekends seem packed!

Love the first Richard - a classic shot that you have really done justice to. Did you have to do much PP with buoys or boats?

The second one is just a touch too dark for me - I'd like to see the wet stone shining a little more and just a bit more of the sea!

Love the first Richard - a classic shot that you have really done justice to. Did you have to do much PP with buoys or boats?

The second one is just a touch too dark for me - I'd like to see the wet stone shining a little more and just a bit more of the sea!

Yes I did remove a few buoys but luckily the boats were out of frame. The 2nd one does look at bit dark, think I've uploaded the 1st edit and not the final one :)

I Like that you still managed to retain the reflection of the front supports. Nice clear clean shot, with a burst of blue sky to boot. Its always difficult to capture some of these shots when you're hoping that the location is going to be clear. You have to take the opportunity while you can! Really like the clean crisp feel to this.
No 2 Is an interesting shot, i quite like this, great use of the ledge to lead you into the shot... and i love the pools of light along the ledge and on the sea to the right. Really haunting silhouette of the headland and Clavell Tower braking the horizon. Although a little dark, a nice exposure, Richard and sometimes jiggling the exposures can be fun.

I don't know, you ferry someone around for the afternoon and don't even get a mention. Some people.
The return visit to Swanage looks great mate, good to have some sky interest. Haven't processed my shots yet, I like the second one, the darkness suits it, as do the blue tones.

I think someone is giving you a rocket Richard:)
Afternoon Jake!

I don't know, you ferry someone around for the afternoon and don't even get a mention. Some people.
The return visit to Swanage looks great mate, good to have some sky interest. Haven't processed my shots yet, I like the second one, the darkness suits it, as do the blue tones.

Lol. Sorry mate I didn't mean to forget about you.

I think someone is giving you a rocket Richard:)
Afternoon Jake!

Yes he is. But I suppose he is right I did jump in his motor and get chauffeured to Kimmeridge and back :)

Flipping sunrises do my head in, Sat morning up and out early.... Sunrise was pants...:( Out for :beer:Saturday night, so early starts were off on Sunday, what happens great sunrise Humpf!:rolleyes:

Back