Double event thread - Formula E & Red Bull Air Race

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Two events in one thread for your delectations... Tried to keep the pictures as varied as possible. Any feedback welcomed.

Formula E Testing - Donington:
Really looking forward to this series I have to say. I reckon the first few seasons will be a bit strange as the cars are quite slow (about GT3 car pace in quali trim), but once the battery technology has been developed a bit more it has the potential to be amazing.

Was very strange to hear the cars in the flesh as well. It's no longer the noise of the engine that takes centre stage, but all the other noises you normally don't hear - the brakes equaling, tyres locking up, cars bottoming out, etc.

If nothing, it will at least give me some motorsport to watch on tv over the winter! :D

Red Bull Air Race:
Also went to Ascott a couple of weeks ago to watch a bunch of muppets competing in the Red Bull Air Race. Absolutely incredible! Also got closer to the action than a lot of the corners at Silverstone!

Even if you're not a plane fan I'd strongly suggest watching this on tv if you get a chance.

Hi George - these are just fantastic shots! I especially love the first one and the Amlin Aguri, that blue is spectacular in photos.

I couldn't find anyway to contact you privately so could you get in touch with me electricthepodcast at gmail dot com

I'd love to talk some more about your formula e photos!
Thanks!
Janice

2, 3 and 5 are my fav. If nothing else the free tests at Donington were a great day out for bugger all!

Back