Double Trouble

An awful lot more interesting than the usual run-of-the-mill multiple thingumy-whatsits and it shows that you've put some thought into the series.

Technically I think that you could improve these a fair amount (better lighting, slightly looser crops without the bits missing and with a bit more punch), but the concept and composition work well! :)

OK...I'm a geek...But is that a toy washing machine in the final image?
I swear I had something identical, but it was a looooong time ago!!

I like the series btw....creative.

An awful lot more interesting than the usual run-of-the-mill multiple thingumy-whatsits and it shows that you've put some thought into the series.

Technically I think that you could improve these a fair amount (better lighting, slightly looser crops without the bits missing and with a bit more punch), but the concept and composition work well! :)

Thank you, Advice taken(y)

OK...I'm a geek...But is that a toy washing machine in the final image?
I swear I had something identical, but it was a looooong time ago!!

I like the series btw....creative.

Thank you.
And yes your geek side is right. It was brought as a joke. On a saturday night our washing machine broke. I went to a bootsale on the sunday morning and got this toy one, put it near the front door and gave my wife a shout to give me a hand getting it in the kitchen. You should of seen the look on her face.

Good job. I know this takes a bit of time. Keep up the great work (y)

Back