Dried flowers from last summer

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Nicely done, being really picky and it's probably me but I find the background a bit confusing because it seems to turn up at the bottom of the vase but there is no obvious edge

I like the colour version.

I know what sirch means, but I actually like the effect.

Personally, I think the mono version needs a bit more processing to provide a bit more differentiation / variation of shades but I can see how the look it has now can appeal.

Nicely done, being really picky and it's probably me but I find the background a bit confusing because it seems to turn up at the bottom of the vase but there is no obvious edge

I like the colour version.

I know what sirch means, but I actually like the effect.

Personally, I think the mono version needs a bit more processing to provide a bit more differentiation / variation of shades but I can see how the look it has now can appeal.

Thank you both for taking the time to look and comment :)

I must confess I wasn't sure if the background worked or not, I put a fleece over the sofa and used that as a make shift studio, so the back curves up behind the jar.

With the mono version, it's not something I do very often, I only tried it to see, but I agree it needs more work and I need to have a play with the adjustments.

I will revisit this again as long the flowers hold up.

Thank you again, much appreciated :)

Colour for me too Gav- needs a little work but a nice attempt buddy :)

Definitely colour and nicely processed too ... not sure the background 'turn' bothers me but it is noticeable. :)

Colour version all the way for me.

Like the complementary colour choice of the background.

Gaz

Back