Driving experience day, some very nice cars :)

The last one has a very promotional look quality to it.

I think the black and white works really well, not sure if its just the colour of the lambo but the light blue car, grey tarmac and thin strip of grass at the top I don't think looks as nice as the B&W versions

My brother drove the R8 (shame it didn't have centre caps!)

Probably left them on the ground when they nicked the wheels off a Gallardo :LOL:

Don't suppose you've got a pic of the front of this one - interested in whether there's any black detailing given the look of the lower ducts and engine cover.

Looks like a fun day :)

Saw these on Edition Adele - but what did you drive?!?;)

I didn't drive one, was too busy taking pics! But will hopefully get one for my birthday, don't know which i would want to drive tho!!

And yeah this was with 6th gear :)

Thanks for the comments.

I did but wasn't happy with them, they wouldn't allow you close to the track and there was a bank of grass in the way which cut off the bottom of the wheels as i was taking pics :(

Superb pics and gorgeous cars too

How much was this day? how long do u get in them?

Hope you enjoyed the day mate. I drove lambo gallardo a while back and loved it.

Nice pics.

nice!!

Thanks for the comments :)

Very nice shots. What lens were you using and whereabouts was the event?

I was using my 55-200mm. Considering getting something a bit longer now! And they were taken in Kenilworth at the prodrive test track.

Superb pics and gorgeous cars too

How much was this day? how long do u get in them?

Well i bought it for my parents was £75 for 5 laps in the gallardo and the same price for the atom. But you can turn up on the day and drive which is a bit more expensive, my bf paid £120 for 4 laps in a ferrari 360 challenge stradale, but that is a special car :)

Back