DS Colour Labs

Name
ricky
Edit My Images
Yes
just thought I would recommend this firm, http://dscolourlabs.co.uk/

having previously used other online photo processing firms, and although the products have been satisfactory, detail seems to get lost in the photo's and they don't always quite look the same as what I send.

so because there are a couple of pictures that my fiancé would like in frames that I have taken in the past for xmas, I wanted to find somewhere that really done the job well.

after a couple of days going mad trying to find somewhere I was happy with, I came across this firm, sounded very knowledgeable on the phone (normally you get someone that has absolutely no clue and cant actually be bothered about there work), and so I proceeded to order from them, on recommendation I paid the extra for there Fuji pearl paper, and the photo is a 18"x12" print.

took 2 days from ordering to delivery which is very swift, the price was reasonable, and the photo's came very well packaged,

now the actual photos, well, they just came out stunning, exactly what I wanted, no detail lost, just perfect, and the Fuji pearl paper really helps with making the photo come to life.

i'm not really one to make reviews online or anything, but credit where credit is due, I personally think they really deserve it, and I shall be using them again.

I have also emailed them to tell them how pleased I am with there work,

Used them for the past couple of years, no problems and very good service

Always had a super fast service and great quality from DSCL. Their Art papers are really good as well, I use them a lot for printing my b&w film shots and the Museum paper is perfect for this.

Always had a super fast service and great quality from DSCL. Their Art papers are really good as well, I use them a lot for printing my b&w film shots and the Museum paper is perfect for this.
+1
Tried their museum fine art paper option for the first time recently and I'm very impressed.

I've been using them for prints for club comps and I'm very satisfied.
Excellent quality (they exactly match what I see on-screen) and quick turn-around.
For the cost of buying an A3+ format printer I can have a LOT of prints from them.

Also excellent for me, slowest delivery has been 2 days, normally everything's here next day and is always perfect.

I must endorse everything that has been posted about DCSL. I have been using them for the last three years
and have been very impressed with the print quality, their service and also the knowledge of the people who work
there.

I ordered one of their new albums the other day and its impressive for the price!! Great customer service also :)

Back