Beginner DSLR - Learning the Basics (video tutorials?)

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so i've just got myself a DSLR (Nikon D3200) and was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the direction of a good informative video guide. It can be anything from a YouTube channel to a dvd/download purchase, whatever will get me the most information and make the basics sink in best would be fantastic.

I will be referencing the manual along the way, but past experience has taught me that I learn best listening/being shown something rather than something in a book. Although as said I will have my manual handy along the way so that I know how to delve in to whatever is being described in the tutorial.

I bought this guide http://froknowsphoto.com/fro-video-guide/

He also has loads of free content on youtube but the guide is simple and really helped me when starting out with a d3100 18 months ago.

I watched quite a few of his videos, actually really helped in my deciding to get the D3200, and his advice on shooting raw with fine jpg when starting out I have taken on board. In the end I had to skip the start of his vids about 15 seconds because the way he announces his website bugged me haha, will continue to watch his though.

I have bought the class H0wy recommended also, so my weekend is off to a learning start. :)

Back