DSLR Virgin at Cosford

Name
Mark Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, this was my first day out with my camera so criticism and whiticism most welcome............:)

CSC_0401-1.jpg

CSC_0494.jpg

These are great, Fleetwood.

I love the frame filling composition and the interesting angle, especially on the second shot.

In my humble opinion though, you could do a little more in post production, boosting the contrast and perhaps taking out a little bit of Cyan to give the pictures more vibrant colors.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments, the pics are straight off the SD card, I havent played about with them on Photoshop yet, (still trying to get my head round that one :shrug:). I do see what you mean though about livening up the colours.

regards

Mark

Hi Mark, I like the second one with the viewing different angle and the prop blur. The first is let down by this dodgy works monitor so I will have to have a look on my own pc when I get home.(y)

For me the second one is my pick. The problem with the 1st one is a grey aircraft against a grey sky. When I was at Shawbury and they were landing it was the same conditions and not many were useable without considerable work in Ps. Hope this helps.
Rick

Nice capture on the Tiffie, with a bit of PP it'll be a cracker.
Great angle on Jumpin Jacques. If thats your first effort, you should be patting yourself on the back.
Dean:)

Nice Typhoon shot.....not great light to work with at Cosford which is always going to be a factor at airshows......just a matter of practice and getting some good conditions to shoot in.......Cheers Barry

Back