Dudley Castle

Edit My Images
Yes
Took these whilst at Dudley Zoo.. Went on the Ghost Tour in this castle also, which was the biggest waste of 1 hour ever. Never saw one thing to resemble a ghost or a spirit of any kind, however I still remain a believer in ghosts :wacky:

Castle_by_nathanshane.jpg

Castle_2_by_nathanshane.jpg

Did alot of photoshopping on that last one.

Let me know what you think,

Cheers..

Nath.

Hi Nath

your links aren't showing at the mo for me.

Allan

Oh, they're working for me. :shrug:

The only other solution I have is that they're on my dA, here and here. I hope that's ok for me to post those links, if not I'll delete the links from my post.

thats pretty good nath, i prefer the first one, cunning little devils they are!

its ok to bump, just dont take the ****

Is Dudley Zoo worth a visit these days Nath? It's had very changing fortunes over the years.

thats pretty good nath, i prefer the first one, cunning little devils they are!

its ok to bump, just dont take the ****

Cheers, but I gave the wrong links :bang: Sorry, they're updated now though..

Is Dudley Zoo worth a visit these days Nath? It's had very changing fortunes over the years.

Where abouts are you from? I wouldn't go out of my way to go there to be honest it's nothing special.. Only a few decent things to photograph there and it's pretty boring tbh. Everything was sleeping, and now they don't have elephants. It was an OK day out I suppose.

Where abouts are you from? I wouldn't go out of my way to go there to be honest it's nothing special.. Only a few decent things to photograph there and it's pretty boring tbh. Everything was sleeping, and now they don't have elephants. It was an OK day out I suppose.

I'm in Walsall within spitting distance of Junction 9 M6, in fact I do spit at the M6 most days! :bonk:

Dudley Zoo has had problems for years. I think it opened in the 30s and those concrete pits seemed a good idea at the time, but they're now heavily criticised by conservationists as being no way to keep captive animals. To be fair the zoo seem to be trying to adapt to species they can keep properly.

Nice to see the castle from the other side of the wall ... I pass it every other day!
Nath if you like to jump out of your wits have you been to Warwick castle lately?
I went a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed the 'Ghosts Alive' experience. ... even though you knew it was all coming, it didnt stop everyone jumping, great stuff!

Nice to see the castle from the other side of the wall ... I pass it every other day!
Nath if you like to jump out of your wits have you been to Warwick castle lately?
I went a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed the 'Ghosts Alive' experience. ... even though you knew it was all coming, it didnt stop everyone jumping, great stuff!

My mum and her boyfriend went on that ghost night, they said it was great.. I really want to go.. I haven't been to Wawrick Castle in years, only when I went with school in year 7 but I loved it.

Back