Dull Day At Gigrin

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
This was taken from the tower hide we originally booked for the gateway hide but the sky was so bland i decided to up grade to the tower hide and shoot the Kites against the Ground. I hope you like it sorry if im boring you with these shots

g116.jpg

Regards
Richard

Super shot, Richard. Love the background.

The background certainly compliments the feather colour. Out of interest, how many RKs were around would you say? I know it gets quieter Spring/Summer as the corvids head to the higher ground to breed...these being the pathfinders for the kites before they themselves will come into feed.

Super shot, Richard. Love the background.

Thanks Fergie

i'm just going to say :agree: as everything else has been said :D

Thank you

Usual quality Rich,nice detail and wing spread,

john.

Cheers John

The background certainly compliments the feather colour. Out of interest, how many RKs were around would you say? I know it gets quieter Spring/Summer as the corvids head to the higher ground to breed...these being the pathfinders for the kites before they themselves will come into feed.

Thanks i would guess well in excess of 150 birds and they were very active no lulls as such on the day and birds were present at 5.20pm

Excellent quality' very nice.

Dai

Thanks David glad you liked it

Regards

Richard

That'll do for me Richard. A good sharp image and as what's already been said, it goes very well with the B/G.

You probably made the right choice Richard. Good light and a nice blue sky makes all the difference at Gigrin.

You probably made the right choice Richard. Good light and a nice blue sky makes all the difference at Gigrin.

It does that Cedric

Thats a good un Richard(y)

Cheers Brian

Never get bored of them Rich, such majestic birds and a great shot (y)

Thanks Trev

That works for me!!!!

Cheers mate

Another excellent shot

Rob

Thanks Rob

Regards All

Richard

Another good image from yourself..(y)

I for one dont bore of looking at good images..(y)

Kind regards MD(y)

Back