Dunmail 14th May 2008

Name
Peter Rushworth
Edit My Images
No
Well finally got around to it, 5 hrs in the car and a 3 O'clock start, but got myself up to the lakes and Tebay for 2 days of action....and as bill promised....frontliner heaven.....quality, not quantity (although we had a fair bit of traffic both days)....First days shot was from Dunmail.

IMG_0859_edited-2.jpg

IMG_0867_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0884_edited-2.jpg

IMG_0892_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0912_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0918_edited-1.jpg

Peter

Well finally got around to it, 5 hrs in the car and a 3 O'clock start, but got myself up to the lakes and Tebay for 2 days of action....and as bill promised....frontliner heaven.....quality, not quantity (although we had a fair bit of traffic both days)....Second days shot was from Tebay (The Mast), just another 5 hrs travelling back that killed.

IMG_0931_edited-2.jpg

IMG_0938_edited-2.jpg

IMG_0942_edited-2.jpg

IMG_0960_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0965_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0970_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0978_edited-2.jpg

IMG_0981_edited-2.jpg

Peter

Thanks Guy's.......Neil...Definitely......only 5 hrs up the road....thats nothing :bang:

Cool Pete some cracking shots there my friend well worth the trip methinks (red wine not included).

To the next time.

Bill

Some nice shots there. I like the Saudi Tornado ones. Even though Tebay is right on my doorstep I have never been there for low level photography but seen your pics I might just give it a try.
Rick

Rick check out www.flylow-flyfast.co.uk, or PM "explora56" Bill on the low down....The Tebay Pass has 3 great locations to choose from...The Mast, The East Side and Jeffrey's Mount.....my first trip, usually go to the Mach loop near Dolgellau (Snowdonia National Park).....had a great 2 days, lots of frontliner action

Peter

Nice selection of Frontliners Pete.......the Tornado and Harrier shots look terrific......did very well in two days to capture some shots like this........nice one.......Cheers Barry

Thanks Bazza

Back