Duxford (Again... I know.....)

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is the latest batch of processed RAW's from Duxford on saturday.

I think I have Duxford'ed everyone to death now and will not be posting any more until I do an aged series I am working.

Anyway here are the final 8.

100216479.jpg

100216483.jpg

100216485.jpg

100216488.jpg

100216489.jpg

100216491.jpg

100216493.jpg

100216494.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Shutterman

#8 is impressive and #3 is evocative, so I'm going for the evocative. It just looks like it should be on the front page of a WWII newspaper. #2 appears to contain some very non standard equipment. Did you have a try at squeezing one more aircraft into #1?

#8 is impressive and #3 is evocative, so I'm going for the evocative. It just looks like it should be on the front page of a WWII newspaper. #2 appears to contain some very non standard equipment. Did you have a try at squeezing one more aircraft into #1?

RH

That number 2 is stuck in a hanger and is an attack helicopter.. one of those mammoth things out of Rambo....

Thanks for the comments on the others...

Shutterman

These are great! im liking the processing on them too!! esp No3! very authentic looking..

Well done mate.. (y)

These are great! im liking the processing on them too!! esp No3! very authentic looking..

Well done mate.. (y)

Fraggle

Thanks for the comments.... Have been playing all evening... Just starting to compile aged series...

Cheers

See you Sunday..

Shutterman

Very nice set here. I think the sepia Spitfire and the BW Mustang are very effective

Tom

Shutterman, these are quite remarkable indeed. There's something about these planes that hold your interest time after time. I think #3 is outstanding, love the sepia tone. #7 is super too. Great composition on all shots. Well done. (y)

Shutterman, these are quite remarkable indeed. There's something about these planes that hold your interest time after time. I think #3 is outstanding, love the sepia tone. #7 is super too. Great composition on all shots. Well done. (y)

You are quite right there.... I do not mind going to the bigs shows like RAIT, but I enjoy my day more when I am at the old shows with the flying legends and such..

Thanks for the comments

Shutterman

Just hope Flying Legends doesn't clash with RIAT next year! I've been a few times to Duxford and they always put on a great show, really like the Spitfire scramble, reminds me of all the old Pathe news footage of the Battle of Britain.
Photo No.1 for me, just love that menacing sky with the sun casting shadows adds great depth to the shot.

Just hope Flying Legends doesn't clash with RIAT next year! I've been a few times to Duxford and they always put on a great show, really like the Spitfire scramble, reminds me of all the old Pathe news footage of the Battle of Britain.
Photo No.1 for me, just love that menacing sky with the sun casting shadows adds great depth to the shot.

Thanks for the comments.... It is great when they do the scramble and dog fights..

Thanks for the comments.

Shutterman

Back