Duxford Battle of Britain

kentt

Mod In Thread Vandalising Outrage!
Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a very windy day at Duxford and came away with several full memory cards, so here are just a few of them:

7H2Q7929.jpg

7H2Q7945.jpg

7H2Q7889.jpg

7H2Q7816.jpg

Very good. Nice prop blur.

The last one is a cracker :clap:

(Clone out the dust in #3!!)

i like the last one most...as if u r going to get shot :) did u use ** 100-400mm for this?...also, are these cropped? im just wondering cause i have a 55-250mm on a 1.6 crop sensor (450D) and planning to go to duxford in october.

Very good. Nice prop blur.

The last one is a cracker :clap:

Thanks, Ididn't know the guy was in there until I did a quick revue and zoomed in.

(Clone out the dust in #3!!)

i like the last one most...as if u r going to get shot :) did u use ** 100-400mm for this?...also, are these cropped? im just wondering cause i have a 55-250mm on a 1.6 crop sensor (450D) and planning to go to duxford in october.

Thanks for looking.

I used a 300 + 1.4 converter so it was 420mm on a 1.3 crop, but at duxford you need any thing from 200mm to 500/600mm, as the distance they display can vary so much.

A couple of these shots are cropped about 50%.

Lovely shots Ken, #5 the pick for me.

Quanta, I borrowed a friend's 100-400 for my 450D on Saturday and sometimes even that was too short. I think you might struggle for most of the display at 250mm.

Fantastic pictures, love the prop blur and well captured on No.4 and the Tog in the bomb aimers seat!

thanks for the info Ken and Ben.
Will have a look at the autumn one from the opposite side of the road in october first :) and of course...have to hunt for a longer lens if 250 is too small.

Good set, a bit more empty space in 2&3 for them to fly into and they will sing.

No1 is a peach.

Beautiful, clear, bright shots Ken. Yep like them all.

Really great shots!!!

Back