E-Cigarettes

I've managed to crack my iclear 30 tank, dropping it :(

Not sure how many use Twitter but there is going to be a big bombing session tonight at 9pm POTV members UKV members as well as vapours from all over hash tags
#euecigban
#ecigs
#ukecig
https://BANNED/PVapes They did pretty good last night with stats but hoping to go even further tonight https://BANNED/PVapes/status/407095851656310784/photo/1

There is T I think I am going to try the Trolls blood which does contain Aniseed, looks like a similar recipe to Druid so it will be interesting to compare. Just to add that Aniseed is quite a potent flavour I cannot recall seeing many just Aniseed juices, in most cases it is used with other flavours. I am about to order Squid Ink and Minion Farts from MRKraken both of which are getting rave reviews over on POTV.

Rich did you order these in the end? thoughts? i need to try something new!

also now i can finally replace my 2 ego batteries which i'm having to swap every 4 hours and everything just seems really weak and feeble... it's going to be between the mvp or itaste vv v3 which i was orginally liking, as they are really my price limit especially with xmas etc... thoughts on which any of you lot would think the better choice?

For battery life and boxiness the MVP wins and also if it's a kit with iclear 30's it wins for juice capacity too.

For pocket-ability and ease of button pressieness the vv v3 wins. (the MVP has a stiffer button and if you use it as much as I do it can lead to a sore finger/thumb)

vape wise and controls there is nothing between them that I have noticed, and they can both be used in pass through mode.

For battery life and boxiness the MVP wins and also if it's a kit with iclear 30's it wins for juice capacity too.

For pocket-ability and ease of button pressieness the vv v3 wins. (the MVP has a stiffer button and if you use it as much as I do it can lead to a sore finger/thumb)

vape wise and controls there is nothing between them that I have noticed, and they can both be used in pass through mode.

Thanks Colin, if there isn't much between them vape wise its what looks nicer lol... i am still unsure with the box style although with the iclear 30's it is swaying my slightly, i don't really keep them in my pocket and i don't go out enough for it to be a major concern, hmmm decisions... the itaste looks nice though

I'm still loving my itaste :D I couldn't get the MVP purely because of its shape :\

Rich did you order these in the end? thoughts? i need to try something new!

also now i can finally replace my 2 ego batteries which i'm having to swap every 4 hours and everything just seems really weak and feeble... it's going to be between the mvp or itaste vv v3 which i was orginally liking, as they are really my price limit especially with xmas etc... thoughts on which any of you lot would think the better choice?

Hi T, yes I did try both of those. The Minion is a nice Banana flavour and the Squid Ink is almost like a Black Jelly Baby flavour, quite mourish really and I have just ordered another 30ml of it :)

I had a quick word with the PM :D

Tweet_zpsb71d3338.jpg

Little bit of advice please, chaps and chapessessess.....

Flying with Easyjet on Wednesday, and they have a strict no smoking policy which includes e-cig's.

They do, however, allow "smoke-free" cigarettes.....just wondering if anyone can recommend a brand and the best place to get hold of them?

Never used a cigarette substitute before, so haven't got a clue what to look out for!

Anyone apart from kirsty get the njoy yet ?
Mine says still being processed on their site :shrug:

H

Still not entirely sure if I ordered one. Was very drunk the night/morning I read the post about them.

H
I didnt get the link from here, got it from a fb page i follow, a fair few on there have recieved theirs. they might have had quite a large order of them and are struggling to fulfill it

H
Still waiting on mine which was ordered on the 24th still showing as being processed. I was thinking of phoning them up and tell them not to worry I have given up smoking :LOL: Well I sold the 7D and lens`s etc today so I might go on a shinyitis shopping spree :D

Got my fake Kayfun 3.1 ES from FT yesterday (ordered 19/10). In case anyone's interested....

It looks like it's stainless steel for most of the body, including the deck. Some of the internals, particularly the inner chimney, look like some other metal. The finish is polished and looks pretty much identical to the original. The threads are almost as good as the original. The plastic tank section is frosted, unlike the original which is clear as new (although mine's gone cloudy over time).

In use it's excellent, apart from one thing; the airflow control screw. The screw in mine is too small and when I try to adjust it, it pushes into the base (requiring a full strip down to retrieve it). I've tried padding the screw out with some pft tape, but evidently I didn't use enough as it slipped through again. Waiting for the next recoil, to have another go at fixing it. For now, the draw is very tight (too tight for me) but it's still usable. I'm told an M3 grub screw is what I need to replace it.

Aside from that annoyance, it's brilliant. No leaks, wicks beautifully and produces loads. You have to get very close to see the difference alongside my real one, which for the price is price staggering.

I've got a pair of Russian 91% clones coming, so it'll be interesting to see how the AFC screw works on those.

My Kayfun clone arrived a couple of days ago and my comments would mirror yours John, right down to the slipping airflow screw. Did you get the "bonus parts" of the metal tank and drip tip adapter too?

Also it turns out that I did indeed order an Njoy whilst under the influence, postie did a great job considering my mistakes on the name and address and it arrived this morning. It's crap and if these are the future of vaping I'm off out for some tobacco.

Quick question for the experts - I'm fast running out of atomiser heads for my Evod starter kit and the local shop in town sells the slightly longer version than mine takes.

Could I use these in mine or not? They don't seem to know and neither do I.

Anyone have any clues.... The shiny idea of a new kit appeals, but Christmas is coming and I think I may just wait until after Christmas before investing in new kit!

Quick question for the experts - I'm fast running out of atomiser heads for my Evod starter kit and the local shop in town sells the slightly longer version than mine takes.

Could I use these in mine or not? They don't seem to know and neither do I.

Anyone have any clues.... The shiny idea of a new kit appeals, but Christmas is coming and I think I may just wait until after Christmas before investing in new kit!

The thread should be the same fit Dave, just the centre post which is longer and makes no difference.

Got my fake Kayfun 3.1 ES from FT yesterday (ordered 19/10). In case anyone's interested....

It looks like it's stainless steel for most of the body, including the deck. Some of the internals, particularly the inner chimney, look like some other metal. The finish is polished and looks pretty much identical to the original. The threads are almost as good as the original. The plastic tank section is frosted, unlike the original which is clear as new (although mine's gone cloudy over time).

In use it's excellent, apart from one thing; the airflow control screw. The screw in mine is too small and when I try to adjust it, it pushes into the base (requiring a full strip down to retrieve it). I've tried padding the screw out with some pft tape, but evidently I didn't use enough as it slipped through again. Waiting for the next recoil, to have another go at fixing it. For now, the draw is very tight (too tight for me) but it's still usable. I'm told an M3 grub screw is what I need to replace it.

Aside from that annoyance, it's brilliant. No leaks, wicks beautifully and produces loads. You have to get very close to see the difference alongside my real one, which for the price is price staggering.

I've got a pair of Russian 91% clones coming, so it'll be interesting to see how the AFC screw works on those.
My Kayfun clone arrived a couple of days ago and my comments would mirror yours John, right down to the slipping airflow screw. Did you get the "bonus parts" of the metal tank and drip tip adapter too?

Also it turns out that I did indeed order an Njoy whilst under the influence, postie did a great job considering my mistakes on the name and address and it arrived this morning. It's crap and if these are the future of vaping I'm off out for some tobacco.

Well there must be some strange influential force here. I just ordered the Hcigar Kayfun from VapeGeek, looks like Natasha is being messed about still with the Russians, as she fronted all the cash up for them it`s not her fault.

Thanks Rich, you're a star :)

So what does the centre post do :D

It`s just the venturi or chimney that takes the vapour up through to the drip tip, Iused them on mine in the past and they worked fine, they are Evod heads just off of a different designed miser.

Yes, but no spare o-rings or screws. I've got a complete set of original spares, so it'll be interesting to see if they fit.

Still not got mine

Hi everyone. I've just signed up to get some advice on a starter compact camera and was pointed towards this thread. I'm slightly obsessed with high end pv's and have a bit of a collection. I'm hoping to be able to take some nicer pictures of them when I get a better camera. :)

I'll upload some pictures to the gallery in the meantime, although they're mostly low res images for forum use.

Hi everyone. I've just signed up to get some advice on a starter compact camera and was pointed towards this thread. I'm slightly obsessed with high end pv's and have a bit of a collection. I'm hoping to be able to take some nicer pictures of them when I get a better camera. :)

I'll upload some pictures to the gallery in the meantime, although they're mostly low res images for forum use.
Hi John and welcome, that is a lovely collection you have there, I am liking the Caravela combo.

Hi John and welcome, that is a lovely collection you have there, I am liking the Caravela combo.

Thanks Rich, I'm slightly embarrassed to say that's not the whole collection - I'll add some more pics soon. :)

Thanks Rich, I'm slightly embarrassed to say that's not the whole collection - I'll add some more pics soon. :)

Lol! Always nice to look at shiny things so post as much as you want to (y)

I got some m3 grub screws from ebay this morning and they fit much better than the original screw. Needs a hex key to adjust but it's set how I want it and as long as there is no movement I'm happy with it.

Recieved my HCigar Kayfun 3.1 clone today and set it up, really happy with it, giving a great vape and plenty of flavour :)

Hi all, I'm needing some Good juice with quick delivery, any suggestions please ?

H

Hi all, I'm needing some Good juice with quick delivery, any suggestions please ?

H

What sort of flavours do you like? Fruit, desert, mint, tobacco?

I've used Cloud9vaping, Liberty Flights and The Alchemists Cupboard and all were very quick. I only bought flavourings from alchemists so not sure if there would be any delay on juices as they make to order.

Edit. I forgot T-Juice, very good and some interesting flavours. Vape Vamp, Jack the Ripple and High Voltage are very nice.

Last edited:
Thanks John, still trying different flavours but like coffee/ choc

T tried the Vape Vamp, Jack the Ripple and High Voltage and others in the tin but won't order from T juice again after they took a week to sent out my order and lied to me

H

Sorry to hear that about T-Juice - not good at all.

I'm not overly into chocolate juices, but I got a sample of White Choc Chip Cookie from Vapist.net, which is quite nice.

Best coffee juice I tasted was this one http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epage...iquid/Shop_by_Flavour/Suprem-e_Coffee_Flavour Cloud9 aren't the cheapest on postage at £2.95, but their service can't be beaten and they are as honest and helpful as they come.

I also got some Flavour Art Cappuccino flavouring which can be added to any mild tasting liquid such as vanilla custard to make a nice coffee liquid. A few drops per 10ml is all that's required and I used it to rescue a really poor vanilla juice from Liqua. It doesn't taste so good when made up as a juice on it's own though.

@jgdmp just seen some of your collection in the gallery, they look classy!

Helen what nic are you on? i have a few bottles some half full some a bit full etc that are too strong for me now so you are welcome to them...

I struggle with finding flavours i like as a regular, i do like vanilla or custard ones but just ordered coffee,cream and sugar/ strawberry mivvi/sherbet lemon from Alchemist cupboard.

@jgdmp

Helen what nic are you on? i have a few bottles some half full some a bit full etc that are too strong for me now so you are welcome to them...

That would be very nice of you, I'll pm you

Thank you

H

Just treated myself to a pro-tank 2. The Evod batteries I had just didn't seem to be cutting it with the starter kit I had, so I went into the local shop in town by us to buy a new battery... all the batteries they had didn't fit, so ended up with a new system :rolleyes:

Mind you having got back home and tried the pro-tank with the batteries they seem OK now... just better make sure I don't tell the Wife that :whistle:

Back