Easter crosses, Folkestone, Kent.

You'll get more response posting it into the thread like this..

Folkestone, Sugarloaf Hill by Dale Gibson, on Flickr

To do this you click share above the photo, and copy the BBCode into the thread.

I think it's a really nice shot, great colours and the silouhette works well! The vignette is a little strong for my taste.

Thanks Jake, just trying to post it up as a photo and you beat me! I would've been here all day. thanks (-:

Great colours. I'd mirror the above though, a little too much vignette, but hey ho!

Nice image, great colour. I agree it could do with a little less vignette, that's said still a great shot.

Very nice image, I agree with the above comments ref the vignette

Thanks for comments, was taken with a lee 10 stop filter, haven't attached the other filter slot to my holder so couldn't use both my grad filters, which may have balanced the shot a tad better. Did take another looking away from the sun which I'll add if I can without adding as a link and not the pic!

I really don't know why there's so much vignetting on this photo, when I processed with photoshop it looked fine, when I saved as a jpeg on windows it looked crap! With really obvious vignetting! Any ideas why this might be?

Back