ebay canon 1D mk2 batteries

If you do go for one of these please update this thread with how you get on, I'm toying with the idea of getting another battery for mine.

They have some on 7dayshop too, can't remember their prices off the top of my head but might be worth checking out :)

I recently bought these from ebay for my 1D Mark II and I'm blown away with the life and the fit for the price. Definitely recommended! I've taken about 1600 shots with the 70-200 2.8 IS on AI Servo and it's still showing full on the camera. Very good fit and sealing.

I think I'd go with the 7dayshop one. It's almost certainly every bit as good as the Canon original. The eBay one may say that it's higher capacity, but I've often found claims on battery capacity to be exagerated somewhat.

I recently bought these from ebay for my 1D Mark II and I'm blown away with the life and the fit for the price. Definitely recommended! I've taken about 1600 shots with the 70-200 2.8 IS on AI Servo and it's still showing full on the camera. Very good fit and sealing.

1600 shots :) I already have 2 batteries and was thinking of a couple more for silverstone but might not need to if they take that many. I would be using both the same 70-200 IS and the 300 f4 is.

Rick

I have two of the 7dayshop batteries for the 1DIIN as well as an original Canon one and the 7dayshop batteries are at least as good as the original. 7dayshop also do free delivery as well which makes them even better value and will refund if you are not 100% happy.

I have also had about 8 of their BP511 equivalents over the years (just ordered two more) and they last longer than the Canon ones.

Highly recommended.

John

1600 shots :) I already have 2 batteries and was thinking of a couple more for silverstone but might not need to if they take that many. I would be using both the same 70-200 IS and the 300 f4 is.

Rick

I just shot ANOTHER 500 today at knockhill on that same battery, still on it's first charge!!! Yes it's now indicating low, but that's now over 2000 shots off a single charge, 95% shot on AI Servo with IS lenses. I'm happy! (y)

I just got a 7dayshop one, havent had chance to charge it and give it a try yet

Mike

The ebay advert looks as thought you get 2 batteries, is that the case?

stew

Ooooh! The 7dayshop ones do look like a good deal. I use their rechargable AAs, so am much happier buying from them rather than someone in HK, especially as the last thing I ordered from HK still hasn't shown up after 5 weeks.

I will be ordering one of these in the next few days.

I have had two of the 7dayshop ones for about 18 months and they are still going fine.

Another thumbs up for 7 day shop batteries, agree with everything that's said.

I've got two of the 7dayshop ones. They are excellent. They cost less than £30 for two including postage.

Back