ebf boxing

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Some boxing from the last event.. WB done on fly best I could.. shot in jpg so minimal PP because of the amount of pics and needed to be done quick.. All had a minimal DUST/SCRATCHES in photoshop.. cropped and sharp if req

canon 1dx + first real outing wiht new 50mm 1.4 albiet set at f3.2 all iso 12800 ..I would be happy to print any of these up to A3

hh_fiight_1.jpg

hh_fiight_2.jpg

hh_fiight_3.jpg

hh_fiight_4.jpg

hh_fiight_5.jpg

hh_fiight_6.jpg

hh_fiight_7.jpg

hh_fiight_8.jpg

Excellent close in captures. Love #2, little guy chinning the giant!

I read the thread title as Elf Boxing. Imagine my surprise....

Must be ****ing Christmas getting to me :bang:

Great images Tony.

Colour seems a little too cool though? Took the liberty of adjusting the colour balance in photoshop before commenting - I feel they definitely benefit from a little more yellow.

The aggressor will be happy with #3 for sure - top technique!

love the shots, and the timings on them are fab aswell!! well done!!

I read the thread title as Elf Boxing. Imagine my surprise....

Must be ****ing Christmas getting to me :bang:

Haha! So did I. Shd've used capitals!

Cheers for the comments everyone :)

the 1dx never ceases to suprise me.. iso 12800 is my starting point indoors nowerdays.. Did presentation shots at a swimming gala yesterday.. all iso 12800 at f5 and they dont need any PP at all.. will print as they are any size :)

dec12_boxing.jpg

Cracking shots Tony, number 2 is a belter of a shot (y)

Looks like the new body is performing excellently - can't believe these are at ISO 12800

I read the thread title as Elf Boxing. Imagine my surprise....:

Yes, was a bit disappointed as well :LOL:

Love #2.

If the fella in #4 decided to give blood I don't think the nurse would have too much trouble finding somewhere to put the needle in..

:LOL:Excellent.

Haha, I LOVE #2. You can almost read the thoughts as he's punched the big fella, "OH SHIIIIII..................!"

Excellent.

Haha, I LOVE #2. You can almost read the thoughts as he's punched the big fella, "OH SHIIIIII..................!" :LOL:

Back