Bargain Elements 12

hmmm - if it seems too good to be true...

The seller has very good feed back..........:)

The seller has very good feed back..........:)

if you say so , I wouldn't call 12 negatives in the last month and several hundred in the last year (and loads of neutrals), good - that isn't good feedback, its volume - sell lots of crap cheap most people have an okay experience but when it goes wrong customer service and communications suck big time.

I'd also question how they can make money selling genuine PSE discs that cheap - which makes me think that there's a chance of them being snide copies

Last edited:
you can buy them together for 49.95 in pc world

all these deals on pse 12 make me think that 13 is coming out soon ( I did hear a rumour that they are calling it something else to avoid the unlucky 13 thing)

you can buy them together for 49.95 in pc world

all these deals on pse 12 make me think that 13 is coming out soon ( I did hear a rumour that they are calling it something else to avoid the unlucky 13 thing)

Agree that 13 is probably due soon, but it'll be a lot more than £30 and the jump from 9 to 12 should see me right for a few years. :)

lol I'm still using 5 - but I don't use it much anymore most of my PP is done in lightroom

if you say so , I wouldn't call 12 negatives in the last month and several hundred in the last year (and loads of neutrals), good - that isn't good feedback, its volume - sell lots of crap cheap most people have an okay experience but when it goes wrong customer service and communications suck big time.

I'd also question how they can make money selling genuine PSE discs that cheap - which makes me think that there's a chance of them being snide copies

99.4% out of 16656, you know best I suppose, but these figures did not look bad to me...........:)

99.4% out of 16656, you know best I suppose, but these figures did not look bad to me...........:)

your perogrative , but i bet the several hundred people who left bad feedback feel otherwise.

Personally i won't buy from anyone who has less than 100% feedback , unless its just one or two negs and they are clearly spurious. I also don't buy software off random ebayers as the chances of it being snide/pirated/infected with malware are too high

your perogrative , but i bet the several hundred people who left bad feedback feel otherwise.

Personally i won't buy from anyone who has less than 100% feedback , unless its just one or two negs and they are clearly spurious. I also don't buy software off random ebayers as the chances of it being snide/pirated/infected with malware are too high

It would seem that you are not very familiar with Ebay, Ebay guarantees your purchase..

lol, and both versions too - annoyingly they weren't last night.

Double damn as I have some Amazon vouchers and prime grr...

Edit: JL cancelled, now on its way with Prime :)

Last edited:
Just a quick note on elements. Watch your cpu usage, the part of organiser that looks for blur, faces etc will start at boot (even if you don't launch it) and in my case maxed out a processor. A quick look at Adobe's forums and this has been am issue for at least four years!

Back