Critique Elgol Sunset. Wind, rain and lovely light all in the space of a few minutes

PS TP members before I get banned again.........sick of people commenting and never sharing! Landscape images in this Landscape section..... and have been here around 5 years come ROG wake up and get out and about!!!! and share some images maybe?

Last edited:
A secondary rainbow? Yes, we know they exist & we've all seen them. But I've never seen one so crudely represented (look at the whole picture). Are we photographers or cartoonists? I'm surprised at you, Kevin, in the more dignified context of your own work that you post here.

You're not the only one that's been banned before - my first occasion was through calling those who photograph airplanes 'train spotters'. Not much of an offence in my book! Shall we step outside for a bout of fisticuffs?

Last edited:
And are you wholly comfortable with that image?

PS I dont care about being banned I care about sharing Images unlike youreself WORDS WORDS WORDS f*****g WORDS GO and find yourself another hoppy that involes f*****g words.....ROG.......sorry TP Members Im passionate about sharing Images an if that does fit in here the BAN
And are you wholly comfortable with that image?

PS I do care about being banned and I care about sharing Images unlike youreself WORDS WORDS WORDS f*****g WORDS GO and find yourself another hobby...ROG? that involes f*****g words...........sorry TP Members I'm passionate about sharing Images an if that does NOT fit in here the BAN me again

Last edited:
The only Scorpio that stung me was a female ...

YOU RAVING ON ABOUT how rainbows should be CAPTURED earlier?
No, not captured, Kev - processed! See it - yes. Capture it - yes (maybe). But it's about what comes next. How you render it. It can be a clumsy business.

Last edited:
Here we ago again words words ROG please share some images, I have the up most respect for all here but those that do not share well ??!, as above if in the landscape section please share, I can say this as I have shared images over the years, PS do you have any to share?

Last edited:
Never mind rainbows. But my photos are on Flickr. No secrets here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rogwhit/

You don't need to have posted a rainbow photograph on the internet to be qualified to comment on those by others ... ! It would be a small world indeed if the case was otherwise.

Last edited:
EXACTLY WORDS......ROG do yourself a favour especailly when it comes to posting in the LAMDSACPE SECTION...........................TOP tip...... enjoy your surroundings and YOUR CAMERA and you never Know you!! may well get a photo you wish to share here on TP!!

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but unlike some I'm a good listener ...

Stephen - sorry about your thread.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that Ive been reported again and another ban in the morning, well fingers crossed we have an image to share from it.......or Rog does? given he is an expert when it comes to capturing Rainbows....... and where ever you may ROAM FELLOW MEMBERS around the UK as always I look forward to viewing your images.and not words...out
Kindest Regards
Kevin

Last edited:
Come on Rog upload that landscape image that has blown (YOU) away RCENTLY...... and share it with this great community here on TP I for one have given your great word's of WISDOM a touch of salt and have been waiting many years? if I'm being honest and going off this post I 'm sick and tired or your words fellow member! I'm also guessing you will pic me up for A spelling mistakes/Grammer along the way, well all I say is go for it! and I look forward to vieing your images in the Landscape section in the future?

Last edited:
Off to Bed as you have also Retired ROG, no dought you will be back in the morning with a load of words, and not images as per the Norm PS not sure if I will be here, I may be out with Camera like yourself...?
Kindest Regards
Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks for getting back to me via PM Rog and I would like to apologise here also, unacceptable behaviour from myself.....right I'm off to stand in the naughty corner.
Regards
Kevin

Reactions: ST4
Mental argument!

Brilliant shots. Love them both, and yes the light can do crazy things reflecting of clouds, it makes you feel faint at times when that glow happens! I would add an absolute smidge more dark contrast to the first image but that is nit picking.

Back