Em

Looks good from here, Gav,
And well done both for trying again.
(y)

Trying again? I don't think you did bad the first time. :D

I like everything apart from her right hand Gav,
to me i looks a bit like a claw in that pose.

Very nice portrait style capture Gav, agree about the hands but everything else is just about right to me.

Very well done Gav.

She looks like a classy lady in a still shot from Downton Abbey, or something :D

I hope she's pleased with it.

I like it. Good to see a more confident model too!

Re: The hand, I also agree. Perhaps having it brushing a hair away from her face would put it in symmetrical line with the other hand? Hands are an awkward thing to deal with for sure.

For me, the lighting is a little too bright for the mood/clothes, and the camera position looks to be about chest level which appears to be giving Em's head a very slight downward tilt. Just a bit of a higher camera position would have had her looking either straight or slightly up. Both minor things though, and completely personal.

I like it. Good to see a more confident model too!

Re: The hand, I also agree. Perhaps having it brushing a hair away from her face would put it in symmetrical line with the other hand? Hands are an awkward thing to deal with for sure.

For me, the lighting is a little too bright for the mood/clothes, and the camera position looks to be about chest level which appears to be giving Em's head a very slight downward tilt. Just a bit of a higher camera position would have had her looking either straight or slightly up. Both minor things though, and completely personal.
Hi Ian, thank you, I do need to watch the hands, I felt it looked a little bright but wasn't sure.
I was kneeling on the bed to take these, I think I got sloppy with the camera angles as it went on :headbang:
Thank you for the feedback, more to think about, I'll look to edit this again.

Back