Engage Super League, Warrington Vs Wigan now at 800px

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Think ive got the kit nearly right after the trip to lehmanns, some more callibration needed though.

I struggle with the Rugby so C&C on these would really be appreciated, mainly on composition as this is what i need to work on for the Rugby

FIWARRINGTONWIGAN14.jpg

FIWARRINGTONWIGAN16.jpg

FIWARRINGTONWIGAN21.jpg

FIWARRINGTONWIGAN13.jpg

FIWARRINGTONWIGAN07.jpg

FIWARRINGTONWIGAN06.jpg

rest can been seen Here

Last edited:
certainly brighter and more colourful than your last rugby... but pics are a bit small to crit on anything other than composition... would like to see them at forum limit 800pixels

Nice shots Andy, I was at the game and you have captured some of the intensity at which it was played.

to Gingerjohn...this Wire fan wont be crying, Wigan took full advantage when Briers and Monas were off the field, and were worthy of the win. Ref was pants, but when are they any good anyway.

The first 4 look very soft to me? Which i don't understand looking at the shutter speed and not amazingly high ISO?

Number 1 is my favourite content wise but soft to my eyes?

The softness is down to the AF still playing up :bang: even though the shots from Bury Vs Shrewsbury on friday night looked good.

which is why i asked for crit on the composition as this is the thing i need to work on :)

so in short yes they are soft :(

The softness is down to the AF still playing up :bang: even though the shots from Bury Vs Shrewsbury on friday night looked good.

which is why i asked for crit on the composition as this is the thing i need to work on :)

so in short yes they are soft :(

Composition wise they're good mate.

I see Lehmans didn't do much for you then!? Is it the camera playing up? AF Motor? or just out on micro-adjustment?

Cheers James, nice to know im making some progress with that. I think i need to tweek the AF these are on +5, i probably missed the focus on some of the shots as i found it hard to keep up with the action.

I'll have to do some tests tomorrow and tuesday. Need it sorting before next weekend, got 3 games to do

Nice shots Andy, I was at the game and you have captured some of the intensity at which it was played.

to Gingerjohn...this Wire fan wont be crying, Wigan took full advantage when Briers and Monas were off the field, and were worthy of the win. Ref was pants, but when are they any good anyway.

Thanks Steve :)

was a superb game, really enjoyed the atmosphere. only downside was i chose the wrong end, should have taken Warrington first half and wiggy second :(

composition good apart from 6 IMHO but pic quality poor

What where yer pics like bury/shrews with the 300 ?

:D 6 i only put in because it was the key moment of the game, Solomona dropping the ball when it would have won the match for Warrington

The stuff from Fri was better than this. Meet up on tuesday to do some tests and show im not going :wacky:

Yup 6 was the critical moment, with that piccy the video ref would have come back quicker ;)

Comps look fine to me Andy......sorry to hear you're having problems with your gear :(

Comps look fine to me Andy......sorry to hear you're having problems with your gear :(

I think some of it is me being unrealistic with IQ (having not done many night games)

I've spent this afternoon going through some with Graham (Snapzz) and when i've nailed the AF they look good, might be a mixture of getting the AF on the wrong player and me struggling to follow the action. got 3 night matches this week so will have to play it by ear

these all look good mate. I also find it hard to keep up with the action at the rugby sometimes, probably down to the fact i haven't really got a clue about the game and its rules!

From what I saw, Wigan deserved the win, but, I wonder if anyone got a pic of Morleys hit on Hansen in the last minute...

Cheers James, some testing needed tomorrow morning then during the warm up tomorrow night.

From what I saw, Wigan deserved the win, but, I wonder if anyone got a pic of Morleys hit on Hansen in the last minute...

Hi Rob, i missed it im afraid :bang:

Back