Engagement session shot

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Only one processed from the session so far but figured I'd post it here for C&C :)

Pete

i like this a lot, good combination of colour and texture which i think makes it interesting. the bokeh background is fab as is the wall.
most importanly - they look so in love and you have it captured!!

I agree you have captured them both very naturally and there is a nice connection there.

However, if I was being critical, I find the wall slightly distracting. I do think you could crop more of it out to see if you agree.

Graham

I really like the colouring of this picture but I think the top button of her cardigan is very distracting - it's just in the wrong place and now I have spotted it I keep getting drawn to it.

I really like the colouring of this picture but I think the top button of her cardigan is very distracting - it's just in the wrong place and now I have spotted it I keep getting drawn to it.

Well spotted ( I think :) ) will have to sort that out :)

nah
she's just pleased to see him!:nuts:

do like the picture too!

I like this Pete but feel there is a bit too much space above the couple.

I didn't think it was a button. ;)

A very pleasing image to look at; for me though there is a little too much space above their heads.

Re: the 'button' she's obviously happy to see him. I can't say the same about him though due to the neatly placed watermark. ;)

Back