Enter Shikari at HMV Manchester

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday I got to shoot Enter Shikari thanks to Stellarbeam! :D

A warm, warm day....made worse by a couple of hundred bouncing fans! All shot at ISO3200, f2.8 and varying shutter speeds....not easy conditions and I struggled as they danced around so much.

Anyway, on to the photos...

1)
JU7F9041.jpg

2)
JU7F9064.jpg

3)
JU7F9111.jpg

4)
JU7F9197.jpg

5)
JU7F9258.jpg

6)
JU7F9285.jpg

7)
JU7F9292.jpg

I think I went a bit mad with the angles...but it was the only way I could fit them in the frame properly as I was pretty close (had to duck to avoid a guitar at one point! :LOL:)

Nice.

Enter Shikari are awesome.
There is some grain there but thought it would be ALOT more just reading the iso! I love the angles as that's the sorta style I normally go for and I find it difficult in not cropping off the instruments etc and also find the mic normally in the way too. Nice energetic set!

How did you getto shoot a gig like that!

(y)

Nice one Paul!

Will be on my blog as soon as my internet connection cooperates long enough for me to do it (hopefully tonight). Damn BT:bang:

Tis a bit cramped in HMV. Seriously scares me the ammount of people they fit in as well.

Nice.

Enter Shikari are awesome.
There is some grain there but thought it would be ALOT more just reading the iso! I love the angles as that's the sorta style I normally go for and I find it difficult in not cropping off the instruments etc and also find the mic normally in the way too. Nice energetic set!

How did you getto shoot a gig like that!

I must admit, they're growing on me quickly! :) The ISO really was unavoidable, was only getting around 1/15 - 1/50 shutter speeds, which is way too slow for unpredictable moving folk :LOL:

Cleaned them up quickly in Lightroom, could probably do better with Noise Ninja but haven't got it on my macbook :(

Shot courtesy of Stellarbeam! :D

(y)

Nice one Paul!

Will be on my blog as soon as my internet connection cooperates long enough for me to do it (hopefully tonight). Damn BT:bang:

Tis a bit cramped in HMV. Seriously scares me the ammount of people they fit in as well.

Paul? Who's Paul? :p

Hope you got my email...I noticed I sent the full res files!

I must admit, they're growing on me quickly! :) The ISO really was unavoidable, was only getting around 1/15 - 1/50 shutter speeds, which is way too slow for unpredictable moving folk :LOL:

Cleaned them up quickly in Lightroom, could probably do better with Noise Ninja but haven't got it on my macbook :(

Shot courtesy of Stellarbeam! :D

Paul? Who's Paul? :p

Hope you got my email...I noticed I sent the full res files!

Urghh!!!! Lack of sleep. Apologies, I'm losing (possibly lost) the plot.:wacky:

I got 2 out of 4 letters right. That's good for me this week, lol

Yep, email received. Many thanks.

Back