European Drift Championship - Round 3 - Silverstone Today.

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

Went along to Silverstone today to the Japanese Tuning Show. Part of todays timetable was round 3 of the 2008 European Drifting Championship.

Was planning on going to the Goodwood Supercar Breakfast, but remembered I had promised my 14 year old son that I would take him to watch the drifting.

Really glad I went, it was a superb day out and great fun.

As you would expect from me I took loads of pics.

Here are some shots of the drifting action from today: -

IMG_7923a.jpg

IMG_8003a.jpg

IMG_8024a.jpg

IMG_8033a.jpg

IMG_8041a.jpg

IMG_8399a.jpg

IMG_8468a.jpg

IMG_8505a.jpg

IMG_8527a.jpg

IMG_8375a.jpg

Hope you like the pics.

C&C welcome, I know the angle and location are all the same but the drifting only takes place around Luffield so was limited as to where I could go.

Regards

Tim

Awesome! That looked like fun! Had a shoot at some of the cars in the car park at Silverstone on Saturday, your shots on the track are much better! :D Was entertaining family for Sunday Lunch and couldn't go to see them in action. :(

very good pics. i was there

did u have a press pass to be able to get the cars comin towards you?
as i was in the grandstand, and they were goin away from me :(

got two decent pics on the track out over about 200

i am so annoyed i stood where it looks like you were standing but my son was complaining about the fence so i paid an exyta 10 quid for us both to sit in the grandstand thinking i would get better shots but it was not worth it, there was some good drifting going sunday but i felt the course was too short, good shots by the way....

very good pics. i was there

did u have a press pass to be able to get the cars comin towards you?
as i was in the grandstand, and they were goin away from me :(

got two decent pics on the track out over about 200

Hi there,

No press pass this weekend, all these shots were taken from public areas.

Very nearly paid extra for the grandstand, but me being tight I decided to head for the Luffield terrace instead.

Glad I did, although it would possibly have been better for me if the cars were coming at me head on rather then sideways.

Regards

Tim

Awesome pics mate!!!! Way better than the ones I got from the BRDC Stand.

do you post on Driftworks as well?

If not, you should... they would love those!!!

Back