Events - Displaying images on multiple screens....

Name
Dave Price
Edit My Images
No
Evening all!

Im currently in the process of further developing my business to selling prints on location at motocross, downhill racing and other action sports events, and i need a bit of advice on how to display the images on multiple platforms or screen for the customers to view and choose their imagery. What I'm trying to achieve is having several devices all linked up to one hard drive or laptop that will host all of the imagery and then each linked device to have independant control so that several customer can flick through the images to choose which ones they would like to purchase.

I've done some work for the National Diving Centre in Chepstow where i photographed people of the zipwire and then they would come and view the images on my mac and I would print them of there and then, but i want to develop this further.

In terms of equipment to my disposal, i currently have my iMac which would be my linked to my printer, 2 mac book pros and an iPad. Im wanting to somehow link the macbook pros and the iPad for the customer to view the photos on. Is there a simple wired connection that could link my Mac (where the main bank of photos would be stored) to the MacBooks and iPad, where the customers would be view and choosing the photos?

Thanks

Dave

Back