Critique Everyone needs a hug now and again....

bit of a strange one for me. when I first looked at it I thought the flowers helped create a frame to the faces, but the more I look at it my eye is pulled to the flower on the cuff, maybe if the main bunch were connected to the one of the cuff. I do love the look on the faces though well caught.

The flowers don't bother me, they add colour to a very pleasing image of the youngsters enjoying themselves :)

It's such a lovely moment that the flowers are fine. :)

Michael you've truly caught a lovely moment & anyone who finds issue with the flowers needs their head examining :clap:

Absolutely beautiful moment, the expression on their faces is what catches my eye. Lovely capture.

Thanks guys - appreciate your comments and feedback - I guess the foreground isnt as distracting as I feared. :)

Thanks guys - appreciate your comments and feedback - I guess the foreground isnt as distracting as I feared. :)

What do the parents think of the shot - I bet they absolutely love it & will never mention the flowers unless they are tog geeks :thinking:

Yeah, they really like it. i guess its just photgraphers who spot this kind of thing.

Yeah, they really like it. i guess its just photgraphers who spot this kind of thing.

That's all that counts - their Critique - & sod us lot :D

Back