f-stop loka backpacks

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
No
Anyone know of any good uk suppliers of f-stop loka backpacks. I'm interested in loka or loka ul from there mountain range of backpacks. I cant seem to find a uk seller who does these.

Think Paramo are the UK distributor and they have a shop at Covent Garden

I got my Tilopa BC and ICU from Paramo Covent garden via the phone. Service was great and I think for the bag + ICU bundle was cheaper than CVP is at the moment, but CVP didn't do F-stop at the time.

I got mine from paramo too and I had no problems, I didn't know about cvp though, although it looks a lot cheaper than what I paid

I bought my 7d2 from cvp and have visited in person and met Andy Rouse there.

Decent set up and I would buy from them again

I ordered a bag from CVP now over three weeks ago (as it's international postage and I save the VAT) and got to admit they have been nothing short of awful.

I understood the item was out of stock when ordered but their communications (or lack of) has been a pain in the arse! All I've been getting are one line responses (2, following 5 emails to them) stating they'll check and come back to me regarding the status/expected delivery. Low and behold, over three weeks later I have no idea what's happening or when I can expect the bag I've paid a substantial amount of money for - they were quick enough to take the money out of my bank account.

I'm sure if you're buying something from the UK, in stock, and can visit their showroom it's fine but this level of service is not what I'd expect.

Back