F1 Silverstone Pics Finally (56k -10 pics)

ppp

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I realised I hadn't posted any of the pics i took at Silverstone this year, probably due to the excitement I felt as it was an awesome weekend.

Hope you like, your comments appreciated

Jenson Button
DSC_4338.jpg

Fernando Alonso
DSC_4363.jpg

Alonso and Fishicella
DSC_4358.jpg

Michael Schumacher
DSC_4346.jpg

Scott Speed
DSC_4334.jpg

Michael Schumacher
DSC_4234.jpg

Felippe Massa
DSC_4232.jpg

David Coulthard
DSC_4215.jpg

Felippe Massa Lockup - not great pic but some drama
DSC_4185.jpg

Fernando Alonso
DSC_4179.jpg

Mainly done levels and sharpening, couple were fractaled up and cropped for tighter shots.

Many Thanks

Were you sat in Woodcote for most of those pictures? I was just around the corner in Luffield and had a similar viewpoint.

I was in the Renault grandstand at Luffield C, courtesy of a mate who got free tickets (he works at Renault!). It was a good spot as you saw the cars for quite a long time through the final complex, only annoyance was the roof uprights getting in the way. Cracking weekend though, was my first live race weekend.

Aye, Ive sat in every grandstand at Silverstone and feel Luffield B is pretty much the best, ive sat there for the last few years, im booking Luffield A front row grandstand seat (I even have the seat numbers) as soon as they go on sale for next year.

Im going to get a sticker made up for next year to cover the lens hood on my 300mm, im currently thinking of designing one that features the logos from OcUK, POTN and TPF, that way folk will know im part of that community and may come chatting, rather then pointing and laughing.

Either that or ill design one that has the Sutton Images logo on and try and blag myself a press pass.....

Now would i love a press pass!!! any spare ones pm me LMAO

DreederUK said:
Im going to get a sticker made up for next year to cover the lens hood on my 300mm, im currently thinking of designing one that features the logos from OcUK, POTN and TPF, that way folk will know im part of that community and may come chatting, rather then pointing and laughing.

Either that or ill design one that has the Sutton Images logo on and try and blag myself a press pass.....

you never know, by then we might have our own Fleeces...:shrug:

Back