F15E Eagles Low Down And Dirty

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
When an F15 gets down low its a sight you'll never forget. Had some fantastic passes from F15E 91-0304 and having the crew say that having their photo taken was the highlight of their day sure makes it all worth while.

Mark:)

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Awesome shots! #3 is stunning...and #4 just doesn't look real :D I guess these are the Lakenheath ones?

Wow! Pretty stunned by these.

Ruin the illusion please...where, when, how, camera, lens...and how do you know it was the highlight of their day?!

Absolutely amazing shots. I can't pick a favourite, they're all stunning. Top class (y)

Fantastic shots! Quite frightening in number three how big the missiles are compared to the size of the pilots!

Shots 2 and 3 are incredible and that sharp you could cut your finger on them.

Well done.(y)

Thanks for the comments guy's :)

These were taken from Cad West which is situated in the Mach Loop, Mid Wales. Its a well known spot for low flying photographers but theres also a ferw other locations around the area. I use a D300 with a 300mm f2.8 prime lens. Most pilots that use the loop for low level know that there's a good chance they'll get their photo taken and know most of the Military Aviation Photo forums. I know quite a few crew members from different squadrons and bases and always give them high res copies if I've managed to snap them. I was contacted by the back seater of this F15 who wanted to get his hands on some shots to hang on his wall.

Thanks again,

Mark:)

wow they are great shots well done (y)

As has been said Mark, they are stunning. You got so lucky with the type of plane, the banked over side-to-side pass and the vapour trails, but capturing it in such clarity goes purely down to your skill.

Respect.........

Guy

Mark,

As has already been said, these are wonderful shots (y)

I notice you are not that far from where I am, were these shots taken around Aberystwyth? If so, would you mind puttnig up the exact location, I have some time between December 15th and late February, and I want to try to get some shots of these tamed babies.

Thanks for posting these.

Absolutely stunning ...(y)

Mark, as always, superb shots. I've yet to get F15's at cadwest. I did at least get a request for full res from a backseater in a Hawk.
Everytime i look at your shots on the forums, I keep thinking maybe i should have got the 300mm instead of the 200-400mm. Its such a heavy beast for the hills...

Kev.

Well done indeed:clap:. Fascinating that you get to talk to the passenger after the event too. Hope you charged him plenty! :LOL:

Fabulous shots - the most superior of air-superiority planes, the F-15E :D

Well, technically if its an "E" its not actually "air superiority", its a "strike fighter"...

Good shots though, they are an impressive aircraft to watch.

Looking at them though I can't but think "whatever happened to national markings on warplanes"....

Great shots as normal, would go as far as saying number 2 is as close to the perfect F15 shot as one could hope for.
And who says the Yanks dont do low????:LOL:
Dean:)

I know it's all been said already but I'm sure there's room for one more :clap::clap:.

Stunning shots.

Can't say much more really.

Back