Name
Nattelie
Edit My Images
Yes
Candid shot, completely straight off the camera, f.6.3, 1/125 and 100 ISO

Not great I know, but I'm reasonably happy with it :thinking:

DSC00575.jpg

Well Nattelie (is that the correct spelling) in relation to your other post
re:portrait or snapshot, I would say this snapshot, if it had been possible could you have somehow lost the window in the b/g ? to me a little distracting. Otherwise I do like this. Everyone else always takes pics of the kids face. If they are youre own I suppose thats what they want.
Hope it not to critical.
C

Well Nattelie (is that the correct spelling) in relation to your other post
re:portrait or snapshot, I would say this snapshot, if it had been possible could you have somehow lost the window in the b/g ? to me a little distracting. Otherwise I do like this. Everyone else always takes pics of the kids face. If they are youre own I suppose thats what they want.
Hope it not to critical.
C

thanks

no, not too critical at all.

It would have been better if there had been more DOF IMO. I reasonably happy with the image for what it was supposed to capture but if I'm honest, like all my work, I could pull it to bits and want to change everything.

It's a community event that it was to capture, which in many ways excuses the fact that the face that you see is not the child but the lady painting the childs face (doing something for the community event, community spirit blah blah blah)

Does that make sense?

Glad about that, See what you mean about the community event though.
You could probably blur the B/G even more to lose the window. Cheers.
C

Back