Facebook Fans - A Monthly TP Photo Competition For You - Mth 1

In judging these images I think you ought to take into consideration what they look like when applied to facebook and when both the square Profile image and text along the base is present. I see some submitted images here which are great as photographs but will fail when applied because essential parts of the composition become obscured.

In judging these images I think you ought to take into consideration what they look like when applied to facebook and when both the square Profile image and text along the base is present. I see some submitted images here which are great as photographs but will fail when applied because essential parts of the composition become obscured.

that's exactly what I did when I voted, but its certainly worth reminding people of the fact (y)

Last edited:
that's exactly what I did when I voted, but its certainly worth reminding people of the fact (y)

Same here :D the area of the profile picture on mine is virtually devoid of interest, some might say the entire image is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have our first months winner!!

Congratulations to @Tintin124 for his tulips!!

:clap::clap::clap:

I'll get that posted to the fb page soon and looking forward to all your entries for next month :D

Congratulations :) like it a lot :p I've got a plan for next months :D

Thanks all those that voted my photo... this is a first for me as normally I dont win anything.

How much do I owe you all? :ty::D

Thanks all those that voted my photo... this is a first for me as normally I dont win anything.

How much do I owe you all? :ty::D

One pack of Jaffa cakes please :D

that's better - it's always niggled at me that we were a photography forum, yet couldn't actually get an image on our profile...

Congrat's to Bryn, and to everyone else - get shooting, we'll need another for next month!

Back