Faces behind the Flying Legends

Edit My Images
No
A few pictures from Flying Legends at Duxford today most of my flying pics were rubbish so I have posted some alternative pics

Cheers Rob

Last edited:
What a great set, good to see something a bit different from the general "plane in the sky" shot, which is about all I managed, albeit from the cheap seats outside.
For me these are very well thought out and perfect processing, keep looking though to try and pick a favourite but liking them all....great stuff

What a great set, good to see something a bit different from the general "plane in the sky" shot, which is about all I managed, albeit from the cheap seats outside.
For me these are very well thought out and perfect processing, keep looking though to try and pick a favourite but liking them all....great stuff

Summed up exactly what I was thinking

Thank you all for your kind comments I have posted a few more from Sunday
Alban30Flying_Legends-L.jpg

Alban28Flying_Legends-L.jpg

Legends01-L.jpg

Alban33Flying_Legends-L.jpg

Alban31Flying_Legends-L.jpg

Cheers Rob

Brilliant shots!

Great set and love the processing, hard to decide but probably No3 for me

Great set and love the processing, hard to decide but probably No3 for me

+1 from me, really enjoyed looking at these.

How did you get the look for the first few pictures ?

Lovely atmospheric static shots, love it, I was there too, first real attempt at an airshow, managed to get a few keepers, next time I must prepare and set up the camera properly. Wasn't the light rather unfriendly most was into sun?

Love pic 11, I was stood far right and all they did was whizz past me LOL.

Might get brave and put a few up on this section.

Outstanding! Every single one is spot on. 4 sticks out for some reason, I think it looks a bit too clean and modern with the others maybe?

Back