Fashion Degree Show

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few photographs from Derby Uni Fashion Degree Show. Pretty standard catwalk kind stuff but good fun to shoot

688c3ebb2ed16ae4ce20d316bcabf8ba.jpg

2ca2139a723ae99e4309defe6eece985.jpg

7fa1d834db062f20e7fac06694ef098f.jpg

Only small jpegs so they look dull and not as vibrant as they should

C&C welcome :)

good set, I'm doing this soon is there anything I oughta know, like any problems you ran into?

I noticed the shadows in the eyesockets coming from the lights being overhead, I think I'll be able to counter balance that by upping the power on the facelights at the back of the hall (I am in charge of lighting too)

good set, I'm doing this soon is there anything I oughta know, like any problems you ran into?

I noticed the shadows in the eyesockets coming from the lights being overhead, I think I'll be able to counter balance that by upping the power on the facelights at the back of the hall (I am in charge of lighting too)

Hi,

Yes if you can bump up the light going into the eye sockets and face that would probably help a lot (on the day it was made worse for me by the make-up crew back stage putting black all around the eyes.... didn't help :thumbsdown: but these can be lightened in photoshop later if required).

My main tip would be ensure you have got plenty of card space and as soon as the model is in pose position at the end of walk, take a picture and dont be afraid to take a few as you dont get long to get the shot.

I was covering this fashion show and I needed to get 'every' outfit so I ticked them off as they came. Intense none stop shooting for an hour but good fun fun.

Lastly a tripod for me was a must have and early set-up ensured no big heads were able to block my view :)

Cant think of anything else but if there is anything you think of just write back. Was the first time I had done anything like this but the best way to go about it.. I find.. is to just enjoy as always :)

Back