Fashion Portraits

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of images from a recent fashion shoot at the Jewel Bar in Covent Garden. C+C please.

3476881186_51bd955045_o.jpg

3476880334_06f41e6b6c_o.jpg

I was there last week, I still have the headache. great pics.

the both good but as a fashion shot the first is far more fitting than the secound. the secound is more a portrait, its far more casual. It is still good but i wouldnt call it a fashion shot, possibly a lifestyle shot i dont know. the first is good, good composition but as rtjdesign mentioned the skin tones seem to be a tad on the brightside. other than that nitpick it is very good!!

wow.

I think both are great! I didnt realise the comments about the warmth of the second shot until I saw the second shot (if that makes sense?? :)

I like no,1 - I could see that in a fashion magazine and no.2 in a catalogue (no offence)

Awesome work and you can tell the difference in those with experience and those without (me!)

Thanks for the comments guys, i kind of agree about the second shot being more of a lifestyle shot, probably a bit too 'smiley' for a fashion image.

Oli - No offence taken :)

Natjag - More luck than anything, a friend of mine was in touch with the events manager and basically got use of the bar in exchange for some images for their website. An opportunity too good to be missed.

It looks attractive. I pick no 1, as it is well posed, and well composed. Posing in 2 is great, but the background seems rather busy and cluttered. Maybe shallor DOF and slightly different composition would have helped. The lighting is really excellent in both.

Number two's my favourite.

In the first shot (which is also good) I think the red belt is too high up, which (for me) makes it appear as if she does not have a waist.

Back