Fashion Shoot: Katie

tom

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys,

Here's a few fashion shots from a shoot I did on Monday for a new model :) it's her first time infront of a camera bar a "professional portfolio shoot" that she paid a lot of money for that she got very little from :(

I have some lingerie stuff to follow soon too:

TWP_0745.jpg

TWP_0748.jpg

TWP_0749.jpg

TWP_0768.jpg

TWP_0773small.jpg

TWP_0775.jpg

TWP_0791.jpg

TWP_0807.jpg

Cheers for looking guys!

Tom.

perhaps need to tell her how to position her fingers (referring to the 2nd shot), fingers are one of the hardest things to get right, but will always be the eye sore otherwise...

1, 2, 5, 7, and 8 are all good. 3, 4 and 6 are less successful due to either the pose, your angle of shooting or the background.

Nice job overall though. Off camera flash?

7 and 8 are the pick of the bunch from there, all good shots, not 100% on the eyes closed one but each to their own :)

I like the direction of not having the model looking into the camera, that's something i like a lot personally.

No 7 is lovely and the stand out one for me. Would also like to know your lighting set up if you don't mind sharing? :)

all good but I really like 7, and stopped trying to read her t-shirt when I got to that one.

Very nice set. 4, 7 and 8 for me. The lighting on #1 is great but, for me, the pose is a little bit awkward.

#8 for me. Might it be worth cloning out the twig sticking out bottom right?

Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments!

Lighting is 2 sigma dg st 500 supers, one bare usually zoomed to around 85mm for a snooted effect for hairlight (bar the last shot where it was the main light) and a 60x60cm softbox as the main light. Triggered via a Cactus wireless trigger set

Tom.

Back