fast Jets at Cosford

Edit My Images
Yes
Weather wasn't the best, overcast like last year but maybe slightly better, reeled off hundreds of photos but these are the better I have found so far!

_MG_0055wtmk.jpg

_MG_0056wtmk-1.jpg

_MG_0143wtmk.jpg

_MG_0086wtmk.jpg

_MG_0136wtmk.jpg

_MG_0254wtmk.jpg

Some good shots there Tim. Where abouts were you situated? Weather wasn't great as you said. What lens were you using?

Hi Philip, I wasn't actually on the base, got turfed off the station platform which would have been my prefered choice...ended up in a field not far outside Albrighton but at least it was pretty much on the flightpath. The lens I used was a Canon 100-400mm.

Tim

Was it by the police? Saw a quite a few of them on there on the way out. I were using a 100-400 but the quality doesn't seem that good. Don't know if that were the weather, Me, The camera or the lens.

Yes the police did seem to be around more than I've known it before....I got moved on by a "jobs worth" railway employee who'd obviously had won the canteen raffle to stand on the platform! Still not to worry I suspected it all along! Hence my lookout for a new location!
I'm well pleased with the lens or though it's a known fact that it struggles in poor light like we had today...don't be too disappointed....I've got some real c**p shots which I wish I hadn't bothered loading up on the mac!..Depressing!

Tim

Like the last one best - but S2 banking looks great - still after that one - saw the pictures of it up at Cad west in the week - very nice shots considering the weather :)

These are superb Tim, don't think I got anything anywhere near as good as these. (y)

Thanks for all the advice before hand as well made life a lot easier by coming the back way.

Some great shots here. Like the last one best. I do like seeing the vapour over the wings :)

Back