Father and Daughter

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, here are 4 images from a recent photoshoot. I would appreciate any comments on these images, especially with regards to improvement for future photoshoots. Thanks in advance.

One
8751342396_e7d59913ce_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_4067v1 by sjb_20042002, on Flickr[/IMG]

Two
8751342890_91410b13b9_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_3977v1 by sjb_20042002, on Flickr[/IMG]

Three
8751343518_13cd9b91ee_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_3948v1 by sjb_20042002, on Flickr[/IMG]

Four
8751341252_b6ebca1685_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_4033v1 by sjb_20042002, on Flickr[/IMG]

Some really lovely moments caught there! 1 and 3 really stand out for me (y)

no 1 really captures the relationship perfectly. Well done! :)

Fantastic work, really natural shots.

Thanks Mike for your comment.

I am genuinely overwhelmed by comments. I haven't put many picture up for critique before but have generally getting a lot of things to improve on, all probably right.

So it has been really nice to get these comments.

Number 1 is brilliant, it speaks for itself in honesty, a really special moment between father and daughter. What I like most about picture 1 is it feels personal. The rest I love because you've captured the fun in each event, it shows the bond between them and also the fun you have with your parent. Together all the shots make a brilliant story of a great day.

2 is my least favourite but the others are superb (2 is good btw just not as good :) ). The father will be delighted with these.

1 is possibly my favourite.. Or maybe 4 :)

Nice pics, but not mad on the last one - would be far better without the ghastly, distracting and unnecessary logo

IMHO.............

#1 Very nice, RHS distracts a little/looks a bit yuk. I feel a portrait orintation would improve this and would have not cropped so much of their heads. Not that the cropping of heads is as important in #1 but as in #2. A beautiful shot, but a bit more of her head would be better I feel.

#3 is fine as part of a story but I prefer to see faces than bums.

#4 The bubbles and the bubble gun comes accross as more important than Dad and his little Princess. This just don't work for me. Bubbles and kids can go together with the right composition.

IMHO.............

#1 Very nice, RHS distracts a little/looks a bit yuk. I feel a portrait orintation would improve this and would have not cropped so much of their heads. Not that the cropping of heads is as important in #1 but as in #2. A beautiful shot, but a bit more of her head would be better I feel.

Thanks for your critique, sorry what does RHS mean..

Back