Favourite Wedding Photo

That first one of Raymonds & paul g are just sublime.

Here's a couple of my best ones as a second shooter.

_MG_2685.jpg

_MG_2719.jpg

Although Photobucket seems soften these quite a bit.

Spence

Last edited:
Some stunning shots on this thread, can't wait until December to go to my first wedding as a guest with my D7000 and 17-55mm 2.8!

He didn't post a photo. :cautious: ;)

My apologies for the confusion I only noticed it now. The photograps are not mine they are Raymond's . I must have messed up
thingy when choosing my favourite of his. Raymond once again my apologies.

Last edited:
I'm just working my way through a set from a wedding on Friday - I like this one of the groom's brother with the couple's daughter (he was looking after her while they signed the register).

I've a couple of really nice ones from my last wedding, but they're on my facebook page in a slideshow + a couple on there as pictures. Not uploaded them anywhere else yet so can't link to them :(

Some cracking shots in here :D

:LOL: Thanks Kris, happy to take that as a compliment! Have to be honest though, I look through this thread and find myself saying that too, some absolute crackers in here and what really stands out is the different styles. If anyone ever wanted to see why it is important to shop around for your wedding photographer on more than price alone, then this thread is really starting to demonstrate it. ;)

One that always made me chuckle.

IMG_0600copy1.jpg

One from the summer this year (y)

IMG_0186.jpg

Back