Felixstowe

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Trying to push myself to improve on landscapes as I bought the new Nikon 18-35 AF-S for my birthday and a Haida 10 stopper for some fun. This is the first try out with it at Felixstowe - managed to get on Explore (1500+ Views!!) with my first attempt a well!!!!!!

Any feedback welcomed (y)

Thanks for looking.

Looks like your going to have a lot of fun with that 10 stopper, a very nice start with that image.

Thanks folks - had good fun trying it out so need to get some more practice in now!!!

tomh1982 might be after some location suggestions as you seem to know the Suffolk coast very well looking at your images!!

Thanks folks - had good fun trying it out so need to get some more practice in now!!!

tomh1982 might be after some location suggestions as you seem to know the Suffolk coast very well looking at your images!!

Yeah no problem!

Beautiful shot! I live in Ipswich and would have never guessed that was taken in Felixstowe - Inspired! think I'll take a trip with the camera soon.

Thanks Guys :)

Lovely composition, just a bit curious what's caused the darkening over to the right. Sky could do with being a bit darker.
From memory and looking at the original it is just a darker set of clouds on the rhs. It was a bleak old day when I took this and ideally I would have liked a bit more cloud in the sky to make it a bit more dramatic.

Back