Few pics from today

I wouldn't fault either of the first 2 at all, but maybe it's the debris on goldies face makes it look oof in that area to me. I dont think it is oof (judging by the rest of the image,) just, messy :D

I wouldn't fault either of the first 2 at all, but maybe it's the debris on goldies face makes it look oof in that area to me. I dont think it is oof (judging by the rest of the image,) just, messy :D

i think i have missed focus slightly and picked up the contrasty log instead but thank you for the comments:)

All sharp with good colour especially number two with that eye.

Thank you for all your comments really happy with all of them, nice to get some different species which I haven't taken pics of yet:)

The dunnock is simply stunning. Can you tell us more about the hide please? how big is it? how long did you wait, where did you set it up etc. I'm thinking of making or buying one, not sure where to start. I was thinking of setting something makeshift up in the back garden & practising on the sparrows!

A good set for sure, but 1 and 2 stand out to me. The goldy looks spot on technically, but it isnt a great specimen, nothing you can do about that. Just a general comment would be that they are all a tad too central, bias them away from the direction the bird is looking into is the general rule. Overall, very well taken on them all (y)

Dunnock is a cracker Mike and looks like you had some nice light to work with (y)

The dunnock is simply stunning. Can you tell us more about the hide please? how big is it? how long did you wait, where did you set it up etc. I'm thinking of making or buying one, not sure where to start. I was thinking of setting something makeshift up in the back garden & practising on the sparrows!

hi brian thanks for the comment as regards to the hide check out Ameristep Doghouse thats what we were using, it's a pop up camo dome up and down within about a minute, biscuitthief and myself set it up in his garden with the sun behind us on saturday, hopeing to get somemore wildlife captures with it in the woods and up on the local moors

A good set for sure, but 1 and 2 stand out to me. The goldy looks spot on technically, but it isnt a great specimen, nothing you can do about that. Just a general comment would be that they are all a tad too central, bias them away from the direction the bird is looking into is the general rule. Overall, very well taken on them all (y)

Taken onboard trev thanks

Back