Ffords photographic ??

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
I was wondering if anybody has ever used or heard anything good, bad or indifferent regarding Ffords Photographic up by Beauly - Inverness ?

I only ask as I'm often up that way and they seem to stock a fair amount of used stuff compared to other places up here at least.

Thanks

Phil

https://secure.ffordes.com/index.htm

Had some stuff from there no problems at all. Good prices too (y)

yes, they're good, even when there's a problem with the order, can't fault their products, customer service or shipping. +1

They've been around for years and I've never heard anything bad about them at all.
Personally I'd have no problems dealing with them.

I've bought quite a bit of stuff off them - good prices and accurately described I've found. Never had any problems.

I've only bought from them once, they were excellent in every way.

Ffordes are great to deal with and have superb customer attitude... not readily found these days... (y)

:p

Agreed, I bought my 1Ds from them last week - drove up from Ayrshire to px a couple of lenses (well, it was an excuse to take the missus away for a couple of days ;) ) Had a few niggles with the battery and a couple of other bits and pieces, but I am a firm believer that there are always things which can go wrong, the difference is how a company responds to that. In this respect, a quick call to the manager, Alistair, and, as has already been mentioned, first class customer service. Definitely recommended.

I've dealt with Ffordes a couple of times...bought off them and sold some of my camera gear to them. Never been to the shop,all conducted over the net and by post. Can only speak highly of the company.

WOW

Thanks for the many responses.

Great to hear they're so highly regarded.

Cheers

Yes, another happy customer: I've bought and sold quite a few things through them over the years - and went to the old shop in Southend a few times before they headed (a long way) north.

Best

Richard

when i saw they where the where a leica dealer i rand them and they went through all there leica dlux cameras that where graded and sent me the best one, absolutely mint. Possible the best mail order deal i have done and i would not hesitate to use them again.

More happy customers it seems.

Thanks again - I certainly feel happy to try them after these comments.

Thanks

They handle so many second hand items that they are worth calling if you are looking for something in particular as many items sell before they hit the web-site. I could add a long list of items I have bought but suffice to say that they are extremely professional and offer advice rarely found on the High Street.

Used them many times both to buy from and selling equipment on a commission basis

Absolutely first class for both buying and selling - selling on commission will often net you more than fleabay and save you the hassle

Top people

Bought a lens from them, service was excellent and the lens was at a great price £169 for a mint Tamron 28-75.

So very happy with them.

Back