Fickle Welsh weather.

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

some shots from a couple of hours I managed to get out for on Sunday. Location is Aberfraw on Anglelsey. Can you believe all these were taken within a couple of hours! Changes quick round these parts.

6957373875_0995292678_z.jpg

6810693164_1cd6f62d2a_z.jpg

6954002221_c43a214e5a_z.jpg

Top photos. Lovely composition .Number 2 is definitely my favourite with comparison of the spray of cloud and sea.

Thanks chaps.

No filtering on 1 and 2 Tony, but some exposure blending on 1, but both are vertical stitches of two shots (bracketed on 1), hence the square format. .6 hard grad on number 3.

Last edited:
That's a nice set of images. I particularly like #3. You've captured some really great detail in the foreground rocks which lead the eye into the picture.

1 & 2 are my favs, both very dramatic & striking, extrodinary composition in all 3 but afraid 1 & 2 do it for me...! Amamzing sky & the colours are so vivid!! Great work, we may all hate british weather at times, but some of it can't half be a photographers best friend at times!

(y)

Slater

Thanks everyone. I suppose the 'four seasons in a day' comes in handy for photography sometimes.:)

2 & 3 are excellent. No1 just doesn't seem to work for me, but there again, maybe its because the other 2 blow the first one away (y)

1 & 2 for me, 1 especially :clap:, I'm never around when the weather's interesting :(

These are a really good set. I think No2 edges it for me.

Nice shots - the weather is what makes the UK such a great place for landscape photography, boring blue sky all the time just wouldn't be the same - the weather also makes it that bit more frustrating sometimes too though:bang:

Simon

Back