Field of Gold

Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
One I took early this morning....too early now thinking of going back to bed!! :wacky:

Thanks for looking

Field of Gold by MrsR66, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Kevin and Mandy for your comments, I know Kevin less torturous when that happens. lol

Carol

Last edited:
Very nice shot, great colours and lovely use of DoF

There's nowt to complain about there. The low PoV is good the blue in the skt to the top RHS is good..

What was it like 5-10 mins earlier, before the sun really got going? Maybe foreground too dark??

I love this shot. Nicely composed, great colours and DOF.

There's nowt to complain about there. The low PoV is good the blue in the skt to the top RHS is good..

What was it like 5-10 mins earlier, before the sun really got going? Maybe foreground too dark??

Hi Ned,

Thanks for you comment and yes it was too dark and dull took a few but this image blew them out of the water!(y)

Carol

Jay and Vic thanks for your comments and welcome to TP Jay hope you enjoy using this forum as much as I do.

Carol

Thanks Scott and Steve and welcome to TP hope you have fun on here.

Carol

Beautiful start to the day, love the way the band of cloud at the top gives the shot a 3d feel, really draws you in

Awesome shot Carol , don't you just love a morning sunrise feeling :)

Vince it is my favourite time of the day to take photographs you just can't beat it in my opinion. :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks to Raphael, Andrew, Jules and Raincloud for you lovely comments.

Carol

This is excellent & intelligent use of light, resulting in an image that is very appealing.

Could I suggest a slight crop from the top, mainly so your eyes are not tempted to drift up there but remain anchored in that glorious field of gold.

This is excellent & intelligent use of light, resulting in an image that is very appealing.

Could I suggest a slight crop from the top, mainly so your eyes are not tempted to drift up there but remain anchored in that glorious field of gold.

How about this Les the funny thing is I had originally cropped the photograph to what you have suggested, then questioned myself for doing so.

Carol

Field of Gold crop by MrsR66, on Flickr

Last edited:
Yep, that's a stronger composition for my eyes, although both crops work.

Thanks Les for your feedback and cc.

Carol

Back